• sets out the types of personal data that we collect about you
• explains how and why we collect and use your personal data
• explains how long we keep your personal data for
• explains when, why and with who we will share your personal data;
• sets out the legal basis we have for using your personal data;
• explains the effect of refusing to provide the personal data requested;
• explains the different rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data; and
• explains how we may contact you and how you can contact us.
We collect the information necessary to be able to communicate with you in connection with the services we offer and to help you with your experience. This information includes your name, email address, telephone number and work location. We never collect sensitive personal data about you.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, fill out a form or enter information, surf the website or use certain other site features on our site.
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
• To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
We keep your information in accordance as follows:
• Sales enquiries [12 months after the request]
• Client contact details: 6 years and 1 month after the end of the contract expiration
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers. We do not use Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Our policy is not to share your data with any 3rd parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some web site features will be disabled that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We have implemented Google Display Network Impression Reporting. Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. We, along with third-party vendors such as Google, LinkedIn and Facebook use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how third-party vendors such as Google, LinkedIn and Facebook advertises to you using their settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
For sales and information enquires it is necessary for our legitimate interests in order to be able to respond to your request. For clients, we may also rely on our processing being necessary to perform a contract for you, for example in contacting you.
If you do not provide the personal information we may not be able to respond fully to your enquiry.
No, we do not carry out automated profiling.
No, we do not transfer personal data out of the EEA.
By law, you have a number of rights when it comes to your personal data. Further information and advice about your rights can be obtained from the data protection regulator in your country.
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
• baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
• further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request. Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll come back to you and let you know.
We may contact you by phone, email or social media. If you prefer a particular contact means over another please just let us know.
5 Oswald Street
Glasgow, G1 4QR
© Copyright 2018 - Candidate.ID