Candidate.ID, the world’s first talent pipeline automation software, launched a private investment round on 16th July with a target of £50,000. The investment round was then made available to the public on 30th July.
Doing it on Crowdcube allows customers and collaborators to get involved, share in the success, and share their good ideas and feedback with the company.
Candidate.ID are now overfunding on Crowdcube, with £290,000 raised. An additional £150,000 has been raised from American investors who were unable to do so on Crowdcube.
Some of those who have already invested include:
– Tim Sackett, Global HR Influencer
– Kim Lokenberg, Managing Direcor of Boolean Results
– Sandy Wilkie, Head of People & Change at the NHS
– Corey Archard, Talent Lead at WPP
– Bas van de Haterd, Global HR Tech Expert
– Adam Godson, SVP of Technology at Cielo Talent
– Neil Roden, Former Global HR Director
The money raised will go towards supercharging the AI programme and growth.
For more information, visit the Crowdcube page here: https://cid.im/crowdcube