The Nurture Podcast
We recently announced on social media the launch of our first official podcast called The Nurture Podcast.
In each episode, our Co-Founder, Scot McRae, will be joined by industry experts and thought leaders to discuss a variety of recruitment and recruitment marketing related topics. They’ll be sharing their insights and knowledge to help enable you to learn something new.
Episode 3: Make Recruiting Effective
Recruitment has been ineffective for decades. What can we do to make it effective?
- Millennials and their expectations when it comes to recruitment
- The difference between Gen X and Millennials
- What is making recruitment ineffective and why
- Candidate experience and getting that right
- The strategic approach to talent acquisition
- Dirty data and the inefficiencies that this brings
- People – teams are ineffective in the way they work together and communicate together
- Process – we don’t audit it often enough
- Product – there’s so much inefficiency in the way that technology is stacked together
- Change and its link with inefficiency
Listen in to the episode using one of the links below:
Happy listening and don’t forget to subscribe!
PS. If you enjoy our podcast, we think you’ll really like these podcasts too.