Recruiters are experiencing ever-decreasing ROI from cold-calling candidates. They are in dire need of a robust technology that allows them to focus on candidates that are more likely to have a conversation about a vacancy. Candidate.ID, the world’s first talent pipeline software, does just that.
What they talked about:
- How you can tell when a candidate is actually looking for a job
- How to generate a list of warm calls
- Lead scoring (for both candidates and clients) and how this can be automated to help recruiters generate sales qualified leads!
- How many different sources of information a candidate will look at before applying for a job
- What marketing needs to do to get trust from sales
- How to get recruiters to pick up the phone and make more sales calls (and call more candidates)
Give this podcast a listen as Adam explains how important it is to monitor candidate behaviour in this data-rich age and capture meaningful digital interactions, as they happen. Such metrics can help recruiters generate lists of warm, conversation-ready candidates.
If you’re ready to start, Request a demo from Candidate.ID today to find out more.