The Candidate.ID Search & Engage module means recruiters will be able to:
– In seconds, find candidates in their own database, their Candidate.ID software and from job board databases and communities – at the same time and with the same search.
– Automatically create candidates on Candidate.ID from CVs, social media profiles, talent communities, email inboxes, and existing ATS and CRM platforms.
– Accurately parse candidate contact information, employment history, skills, and qualifications.
– Create or update new candidates found on job board databases and communities, automatically adding CVs, contact information, employment history, and skills.
– Send out targeted drip email and text messages to the newly-identified candidates.
This new module is expected to be available in June 2020.